The Chamonix Mountain Festival is the climbing meet for like-minded climbers:, in the world famous Mont Blanc region. We aim to inspire people to explore, enjoy and respect the mountains and to help you gain the mountaineering skills to need to do this.
We will be hosting a packed programme of events, athletes and guests and will ensure:
- Friendly atmosphere – organised by mountaineers for mountaineers
- No age limit, no grade limit
- One great all inclusive price (accommodation, meals, lift pass, events, briefings)
- Opportunity to try new gear for free
- Active support from the festival team
- Benefit from local knowledge of conditions and routes
- Partner-up with other festival participants
For those feeling like they need a refresher of your mountaineering skills, then we can recommend some world class guides to help you get back on the hill. Just drop us a line at email@example.com.
So please stay in touch, sign-up for our newsletter, follow us on Facebook, Twitter and our other social media and keep an eye on our website for our latest news.
Don’t feel experienced enough to go it alone? Why not join a UCPA course to coincide with the Festival.
The accommodation for the Festival participants is provided at the UCPA. The UCPA provide mainly shared rooms and cannot guarantee twin or double rooms. If you would like more comfort, or if you need a private room for work reasons, please use our option to register without lodging and lift pass. You can then book your accommodation separately and buy your lift pass online or on arrival.
Plan your trip and keep up to date with the latest conditions in the Mont Blanc massif: